This is OUR opportunity as people of Faith to inform and question politicians about the experience of our lives and our efforts to serve the communities around us.
About this event
A “Question Time” style debate with panellists answering Audience members’ questions about Faith and Politics, social action and community cohesion, tackling the rise in Faith Hate crime and incidents e.g. antisemitism and Islamophobia, bullying in schools etc.
Chair of the discussion, Jessica Sumner (CEO, Community Works)
- Charlotte Sabel (Independent)
- Peter Kyle (Labour)
- Beatrice Bass (Lib Dem)
- Ollie Sykes (Green)
- Joe Miller (Conservative)
- Graham Cushway (Brexit Party)
together with local Faith leaders:
- Rabbi Andrea Zanardo (Brighton & Hove Reform Synagogue)
- Father Jerome Lloyd (Archbishop, Western Orthodox, Brighton Oratory)
- Imam Uthman Jeewa (Al-Medinah Mosque) TBC
- Chas Walker (CEO of YMCA DownsLink)
Entry ONLY with registered ticket which must be presented to Security at the door to gain entry; either electronically by phone app or printed copy.
PLEASE NOTE the event is taking place in The Ajex Hall, entrance off Eaton Road.
FREE tickets are available from EventBrite please remember to print off or store your ticket on your mobile phone for checking by Security on the night.
You can download a .pdf of the poster to print here: